24 Months Old - Excursion to Singapore Science Center
This set of Thomas & Friends was bought in Jusco at only RM49.90. Real cheap!!
Cutting my birthday cake with Daddy. In fact, I already celebrated my lunar 2 years old birthday in JB earlier on. Unfortunately Mummy forgets to bring her camera and hence can't post any photos in the blog. Haiz..
Happy Birthday To Me!! It's my 2 years old birthday. Granny bought this delicious cholocate cake from Four Leaves for me.
It's the Three Musketeers!!! It's been awhile cousin Dino and cousin Davier last came to my house.
Do I look cool in this haircut? Mummy finds I look more handsome. Hee hee.... But 'Ah Ma' says difficult to maintain as my hair grows very fast and need to go barber more often.
It's just a waste I can't get to watch the Imax Movie : Sea Monsters at the Omni Theatre.
It's my favourite sorting game!!
PSLE stands for Primary Science Learning Experience and not Primary School Leaving Examination. Whahaa....
It's real amazing!!! The other two big wheels will move when I turn this small wheel.
How I wish I can have this little house in my home!!! I'm stucked here for almost 30mins and Mummy and 'Ah Yi' is having difficulties coaxing me to move to another section.
I'm pressing the button to see what will happen.
Figuring how to get out of this maze now.
Up, down, up down..
That's real fun. Big pots and pans, bang bang bang!!! I can finally follow what I have seen on Hi 5. Making kitchen music!!
It's been a long time Mummy last visited the Science Center. Pic taken outside World of Science.
Having breakfast at Macdonald before heading to the Singapore Science Center while Mummy is on paid vacation.
1 Comments:
happy Birthday to prince Javier... time flies and you are already two... wow... must be a good boy k...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home