PriNcE JaViEr

Monday, December 29, 2008

17 Months Old - My first time to the beach!!

Ha ha... Playing with Mummy's wallet while she's packing my stuff. She's going to scream at me when she sees this. I better try to put back all her cards.

It's Daddy's birthday. Happy Birthday to him!! Not too bad, I still have the chance to eat this delicious cake. Yummy yummy!!
It can't be my birthday again?? I just celebrated my 1 year old birthday in Jun.
Exploring the sandy beach before it rains. Behind is Granny clearing the rubbish peparing to go back.
This was my first time to the East Coast Beach together with my cousins. Mummy was afraid that I would be scared of the sandy beach. Surprisingly, I enjoyed myself but I nearly scoop the sand and eat it. Luckily, Mummy was there to stop me.
It's me with the ball running the whole house.
Batman Batman!!! I am trying to pose as one on the pyjamas that I'm wearing.

1 Comments:

Blogger dada said...

So good... Can build sand castle??

January 5, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home