Ha ha... Look at my stomach.. It looks like I have a little baby inside..
It's been a long time I last took pic with Daddy.
Climbing the stairs secretly again...
Playing with stairs again. Behind me is my cousin who is called Javier too. So concident that his lunar birthday is the same as mine.
Searching for food to eat.. Hee hee...
Mummy is training me to be more independent by allowing me to eat on my own. Not bad huh I can hold the spoon pretty well.
Feeling tired after being trapped in the playpen for so long.
Juz got my new hair cut..
Oh gosh!!! Water has got into my ears. Can someone help me to clean??
Nice pic with Mummy. Saw the little scar on my face. It's all because of a pen. Accidentally, scratch it on my face without crying although it bleeds.
My 1st time to swimming pool at Bukit Batok. Clinging to Ah Yee as afraid to get down to the water.
Back to my scribbling again...
Feel so relieved after all the poo....
Haha.... Look at the expression on my face.. Guess what am I trying to do?? Poo poo...
Happily saying up and down while climbing the stool...
I love scribbling!!!. The pen marks on the sofa was all my doings..
Trying to lift up the sofa cushion and put it back in place before Mummy screams at me.
Busy climbing up and down the sofa. Mummy is taking all my mischievous acts as evidence.
Here I goes reciting the ABC song. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P....
My attention span is very short. Playing with Mummy's and Daddy's wedding photo frame instead.
Watching attentively to my fav show, Hi 5.
Mummy has created this Alphapet chart to improve my speech. At the moment, I only know how to say Up, Down, Door, Mama, Ah Ma, Papa, Two, Tree.
1 Comments:
wow.. so fast schooling lor... must study or learn something and not keep playing.... you mummy very stress because you words you know are limited. better learn faster.. jia you...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home