PriNcE JaViEr

Friday, September 12, 2008

14 Months Old - Hoorary!!!! I can walk by myself now but unsteadily

It's censored pic. Pls dun circulate!! Can see my molar teeth?? It's real big now..

This pic is taken on top of Buangkok MRT while sending Mummy to work. There's 24hrs Fair Price, Kopitiam and also some small shops.
Drinking water from my Pigeon training cup.
Ha ha.. Guess wht my Daddy has feed me?? It's cherry!!
It's at KFC at Johor Jaya, Giant together with ' 姨婆' and mummy's cousin. Pretty scared of him cos 1st time met him.
This pic taken at Tesco, Pelantong. I was actually too scared to take this ride.
Inside the car caught in a Jam at Woodlands checkpoint. That's my 2nd trip to Malaysia. This set of clothing supposed to wear during CNY 08 unfortunately can't fit. Which means to say I have lost some weight compared to few mths ago.
Able to count my teeth now??
Sitting quietly watching my Barney show.. But it din not last long as I dun like to sit too long in my baby chair.
Look at what Mummy has done to me!!!! I'm having slight flu leh..
No worries.. I will get up myself even after falling down.
Look!! I can stand steadily but walk only a few steps.
Waiting for Mummy to bring me for usual morning walk.

1 Comments:

Blogger dada said...

Ya, saw you walking... abit clumsy... Jia you..

September 15, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home