PriNcE JaViEr

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

26 Months Old - National Day Celebration @ Baby Jumper Gym

Nice pic taken showing my pearly white teeth.

Trying to improve on my motor skills.
Practicing singing the National Anthem at home.
Daddy and Mummy is sometimes worried over me hiding in a corner..
I'm able to say cheese when posing for pics now.
Do I have the boss look??
This set of Barney outfit is my favourite. It's bought by cousin auntie at Msia Toyrus.
Haa haa... Daddy is helping me to wear my shoes. I felt so pampered.
It's time for me to go to school after the long holiday...
Playing with the puzzle on shapes sorting... I'm able to fix the correct shapes in all the puzzles.
Finally, it's a group pic taken. Let's thank all the teachers for the wonderful effort for making this National Day Celebration a memorable event. Well done!!
Teachers going through the Term 3 theme and songs we learn in class.
Pic taken with my fellow classmate.
It's the long waited birthday cake that all of us have been waiting for.
Guess what's next??
Imitating the actions of the song lyrics..
Next is the '健康歌' which I enjoy most during the daily circle time.
Gosh!! I burst into tears the moment I see Mummy..
Singing the National Anthem with proud. Seems like I'm the loudest among all. My wide open mouth is the evidence.
Listening to teacher's instructions attentively.
Looking so blur and astonished to see so many parents in the classroom.
Let's recite the Pledge both in English and Mandarin together. Can't you see I'm trying to look out for Mummy.
Here comes the kid's fabulous performance.. Can you spot where is Javier Loh?
National Day Celebration at Baby Jumper Gym on 07 Aug 09. Parents are invited to view the kid's performance.

1 Comments:

Blogger dada said...

You seems enjoying at Baby Jumper Gym but i think the teachers there should be quite tired taking care of you... haha... So must be more obedient k... Love you...

October 20, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home