PriNcE JaViEr

Friday, June 20, 2008

12 Months Old - My birthday is coming!!!!

This is what I do when I have 2 balls in the hand.

I get bored easily and wans attention.. Can someone come and carry me please!! Look, this shirt is passed down by my cousin too. Dun play play hor.. Still got brand leh!! Hee hee...
This 'Sassy' toy car is bought by '姨姨' at Bugis BHG. I have been aiming for this toy car long long ago!! Finally, I have it now!! Thanks '姨姨'!!
Playing with Daddy's keys below my house's playground.
Make a guess where am I now?? I'm at expo!! Mummy took afternoon leave to go to the Motherhood exhibition. Managed to get few bargains there. Btw, this set of batman pyjamas is bought by Mummy during John Little Sale at only $5.. Real cheap!!
Clearer pic of the set of pyjamas. It's Bob dog prints!! So cute!!
Ha ha... Guess whose legs behind??? Btw, this set of pyjamas is bought by my Granny. She's supposed to give me earlier on but left it in the storeroom. But still can wear it for a few times.
It's supposed to be night time now... But the shirt that I'm wearing is showing breakfast time.. So contradicting!!
Guess what I'm watching now?? It's advertisements.. I love to watch advertisements!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger dada said...

yo, I get you a teddy Bear @ Jeju in Korea. Hope you like it...

June 20, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home