02 Months old - Bringing joy to the family...
4 more days to my 2 month birthday...
Help me!! Help me!! Look for yrself and see how my mummy and daddy torture me!! I can't move my hands freely but I enjoy struggling to free myself.. (8th week) This is my 'Ichik' 婆 together with my two cousins, Dino and Davier.
See how eager my Daddy wants me to learn how to sit by two months!! He must be crazy!! Ha ha.. (7th week)
Who is carrying me? It's my '阿姨' at her house. I'm so happy cos I'm their '宝贝' and joy to the family. My eyes has fully recovered after mummy's massage for me everyday. But now, my '胎毛' keep on dropping and I'm going bald soon. (7th week)
Oh Gosh!! I've been having eyes discharge for quite awhile. Mummy and daddy has been quite worried. Not sure if it's the chilli that mummy took towards the end of her pregnancy as she has been craving for so many months. Look at the two handkerchieves beside my face!! To ensure I dun dirty my pillow if I 'spill out' milk. (6th week)
Pls dun disturb my sleep!! This is the bed that I share with my 'Ah Ma' cos she scared to sleep alone but mummy still wake up to breastfeed me when she hear my cries in the middle of night. Luckily, she's on 3 months maternity leave otherwise she'll be real tired. Ha ha.. You must be wondering why they wrap me up with this Napkin?? It's to prevent me from shock and can sleep better. (5th week) 
1 Comments:
成长岁月。。。 See, so many people surrounding you... Our little prince...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home