PriNcE JaViEr

Friday, June 13, 2008

07 Months Old - My 1st trip to Underwater world at Sentosa

Family pic taken inside the Underwater world.

This pic is taken outside the Underwater World. At last, I can enjoy the air con here. The weather is steaming hot outside.
This is at Harbour front station before taking the monorail to Sentosa. Shhhh... I'm soundly asleep. Charging my energy first...
Trying out the cap at Kiddy palace, Tampines before Mummy decide whether to buy anot.. Do I look great? Mummy bought the cap in the end.
Finally, I can turn my body now..
Dun play play hor!! I know what you are looking at..

1 Comments:

Blogger dada said...

"bad new" for us when you are able to turn... So active and got to keep entertaining you...

June 13, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home