11 Months Old - Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!!!
Hi all!! It's me and Daddy again..
It's none other than 'Ichik' 婆'. She's so excited to see me and keep taking photos of me. I'm the model for the whole day.
I have juz finished my brown rice cereal. I have a special guest at my house today.. Guess who??
That's my two bolsters that I used to hug while sleeping.
Posing for pics again..
This shape sorter from Fisher Price is bought by '舅舅'. Unfortunately, I still can't sort the shapes yet. I only know how to bite and knock the two blocks together..
Trying out on this new toy..
My first trip to Malaysia after collecting my passport on the same day. This pic is taken at the 'Birth Extraction' unit. My 'Ah Ma' got to renew her passport before renewing her Long Term Visit Pass. It has been raining the whole day..
I'm trying very hard to get out of the walker...
Waiting patiently for the train to arrive...
Trying out hat at Kiddy Palace, Causeway Point. Mummy and 'Ah Ma' have been trying very hard to get me any hat but to avail.
Behind is a train set bought my Mummy during 'Toy R Us' warehouse sale at United Square at only $15. Initally, I was afraid due to the train sound when it moves. After while, I enjoyed it.



1 Comments:
You know during the family gathering, I carry you around the shopping mall downstair, i start to get tired just walking one round... You know why, KingKong?? haha..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home