PriNcE JaViEr

Thursday, June 12, 2008

06 Months Old - Sumo wrestler!!

Mummy got to hold me tightly so that I can't move here and there...

This is my '姨婆' from Msia who came to visit me. Not bad hah.. Seems quite popular..
This pic is taken at Changi Airport. Mummy was sending '姨姨' for her tour leading trip. I'm teething now so my gums are very itchy. So, no choice but to bite my own drumstick to ease the itch. Hee hee...
Tell me the truth!! How do I look in this pic?? Am I photogenic? This walker is brought by my 'Ah Ma' in Msia. My Mummy used this pic to take part in one of the contest.
This is my chair for my meal times. It's passed down from my cousins too. Btw, I've started eating solid food. Mummy started me with plain rice cereal (Heinz brand) followed by the Nestle Brown rice. Yummy yummy...
I personally feel I look better with this cap than the previous one. My 'Ah Ma' is trying to tickle me to make me smile to take this pic. Look at her hand!!
How do i look in this cap? Handsome?
It's time to remove the bassinet from the playpen!! I'll be in my crawling stage soon...
Another pic taken with my Daddy. Look at the 2 posters behind the pic. My Mummy used to look at them during her pregnancy hoping I can be adorable and handsome as them.
Wonder if it's my short hair that makes me look even more chubby??
This is one of the jumper bought by my '姨姨' during her trip to Hongkong.

1 Comments:

Blogger dada said...

the walker seems to spoilt at you are to active.. I like you wearing with hat too...

June 13, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home